so blessed, i can't contain it!
On hindsight, at 3:30Am on 24th April before i slept,
I pondered and thought...
"Greatest thanks to God, it turned out to be a great birthday."
Emotional and sappy to break thru the defences, yet i was very much affirmed in the face of being loved beyond who i used to be.
Thank you Cheryl, Esther, Johann, Jon, Rach, Sam and Suhui Jie. (in alphabetical order)
Very sweet words that i hold unto, from my pillars in life. N it's great that these r not just words, but experiences that we've shared over these years. I thank God for each one of you. :)
And i enjoyed a longest 4hr MSN convo with my new-found friend, resulting in my 3:30AM bedtime. Haha... but it was a good time of talking indeed. So blessed for the things we've shared and how opened you are to everything i say. Cheers to many other good times ahead, Christine! :)
So.
I left my 22nd year feeling more renewed about His purposes for me and much clearer about many things.
His grace, my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home