Monday, October 15, 2007

Joel.Shawn, Kit Yee.me, me.Joel.Shawn
I had dinner with 1/2 of my Foolz cell tonight at Rail Mall, and it was good hearing about their lives at JC. Joel has transported from volleyball to hockey(and he's the captain!), Shawn ventured into canoeing (and has a REALLY weird diet now--he thinks mushrooms r bad for health..?!?!?!), and Kit Yee can't stop laughing over her clownish classmates (haha, really reminds me of MY clownish classmates. actually, wait. I was the clown haha!).
And I am really proud of them for making it to JC cuz i know they worked really hard during their O's, and in some strange way, i still feel very much like their mama.
Of course, a young, pretty mama. ;)
But rather aunty-ish. URGH.
Kiddos, if you're reading this, remember: once a fool, always a fool.
And of course, not just any other fool, but a FOOL for CHRIST! Lose yourself, that you might gain EVERYTHING in Him =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home